• The Foundations of Physics @Harvard series is co-sponsored by the Department of Philosophy
• This is a free Zoom event (no registration fee)
• The meeting ID and password will be shared with those who register
• Each talk will be 1 hour, followed by a 5-minute break and then 55 minutes for questions
• You can find more events in this series in the navigation panel on the left
• You can visit the YouTube channel here
Questions or comments: Jacob Barandes, firstname_lastname(at)harvard.edu (organizer)
Recently, I outlined a proposal for characterising the intrinsic structure of physical quantities. However, the discussion in that paper considers only classical physics. This paper considers how to extend that apparatus to quantum physics.